Inevitably, WWE’s UK tour dates set for October have now been postponed until April/May 2021.
This is the second time these dates have been postponed. They were originally scheduled to take place in May this year but with the globe being in the grip of the peak of the pandemic, these shows did not take place.
As well as the postponement, the SmackDown taping due to take place at the O2 has now been reconfigured as a Raw taping instead.
The revised schedule is as follows:
– Wednesday April 28th – Motorpoint Arena, Cardiff
– Thursday April 29th – FlyDSA Arena, Sheffield
– Friday April 30th – Utilita Arena, Newcastle
– Saturday May 1st – SSE Hydro, Glasgow
– Sunday May 2nd – Utilita Arena, Birmingham
– Monday May 3rd – The O2, London