Stipulations were abound for Extreme Rules 2020, nicknamed ‘The Horror Show’, and with more in-depth coverage to come these are the brief results.
- Pre-show – Kevin Owens defeated Murphy.
- Tables Match – Shinsuke Nakamura & Cesaro defeated The New Day (Big E/Kingston) to win the Smackdown Tag Team Championships.
- Bayley defeated Nikki Cross to retain the Smackdown Women’s Championship.
- Apollo Crews wasn’t medically cleared to face MVP due to ‘injuries suffered at the hands of Bobby Lashley’. MVP cuts a promo once again crowning himself United States Champion.
- Eye For An Eye Match – Seth Rollins defeated Rey Mysterio.
- Sasha Banks ‘defeated’ Asuka to win the Raw Women’s Championship, although this was with Bayley as referee the after appointed official got caught with the green mist and Bayley stole his shirt.
- Extreme Rules For Dolph Match – Drew McIntyre defeated Dolph Ziggler to retain the WWE Championship.
- Wyatt Swamp Fight – Bray Wyatt and Braun Strowman were both last seen going underwater in the swamp. The Fiend was the last person seen, so we can assume he was the winner.