It’s been rumoured for some time and WWE finally announced this afternoon that a free version of the WWE Network is available from today alongside a new ‘Raw Talk’ show that will stream each week directly after Raw.
The new free version offers a stack of programming that previously sat behind the monthly paywall and is clearly designed to give fans a taste of what they could access as paying subscribers. The content available from launch will include:
- New shows including Raw Talk, streaming Monday nights each week immediately following Raw
- Groundbreaking original series including Monday Night War, Ride Along, Table for 3, Photo Shoot and Story Time
- Recent episodes of WWE’s flagship programs Monday Night Raw, Friday Night SmackDown and NXT
- Select historical WWE pay-per-views and NXT TakeOver events
- Weekly WWE highlights, Top 10, WWE’s The Bump, WWE Now, The Best of WWE and WWE Timeline
Of the launch, Jayar Donlan, WWE Executive Vice President, Advanced Media said:
“The launch of WWE Network’s Free Version is a key component of our company’s digitization strategy and a new way for all fans to be able to experience premium WWE content. As we continue to reimagine WWE Network’s offering, the Free Version will serve as an effective way to reach a broader group of consumers and allow them to experience the history and spectacle of WWE.”
Head over now to WWE.com to access this new, free WWE Network. Sign up, but no credit card is required.