A report today by Fightful Select suggests that WWE are facing another COVID-19 outbreak at the Performance Center.
This report states that some talent have been told to isolate whilst others have been pulled from the show for fear of close contact with infectious individuals.
The outbreak is said to be significant enough that it will lead to numerous changes to Wednesday’s NXT card.
The report goes on to suggest that the outbreak may stem from an event at the PC last Thursday when several attendees were said to not be taking proper precautions to social distance and reduce transmission risk.
This is not the first major outbreak in WWE’s training facility since the start of the pandemic. Separate reports have previously hinted at both WWE and AEW management being frustrated at talent’s casual attitude to preventing infection