It’s not the first time by any means, but it seems former WCW star Buff Bagwell is in trouble once again.
According to the Georgia Gazette, Bagwell was booked by county sheriffs this past Saturday – and it’s on a total of 17 charges.
- Giving false name, address or birthday to a Law Enforcement Officer
- Failure to yield when entering an intersection
- Hit and run; duty of driver to stop at or return to scene of accident x 4
- Following too closely x 3
- Reckless driving
- Driving within a gore or emergency lane
- Driving under the influence of drugs
- Duty upon striking a fixed object
- Driving on the wrong side of the road
- License to be carried and shown on demand
- Open container violation
Looking at the nature of these charges it could well be one incident, but the fact there are a number of misdemeanours on there and the volume of charges it will likely be taking relatively seriously.
It’s always sad to hear when wrestlers go through this, and hopefully it will act as a call for Bagwell to make sure something like this doesn’t happen again.