497 days. That will be the amount of time since we last saw a capacity crowd at a PPV when WWE Money In The Bank 2021 rolls round and to say the wrestling world is excited is an understatement.
As always, the showpiece matches at the event’s will see men’s and women’s Money In The Bank ladder matches, each featuring eight participants and granting the winner a title shot of their choice whenever they choose within one year of the match.
We also know that Bobby Lashley will defend his WWE Championship against Kofi Kingston and Rhea Ripley will once again face Charlotte Flair with the Raw Women’s Championship on the line.
In another blockbuster main event, Roman Reigns will defend the WWE Universal Championship against a returning Edge.
More matches will be announced as we get closer to the show.
When is WWE Money In The Bank 2021?
WWE Money In The Bank 2021? takes place on Sunday, 18th July and begins from 8pm ET/5pm PT in the United States. Over here in the U.K. that means the show begins at 1am on Monday 19th July. The Kick-Off show will start in the U.S. at 7pm ET/4pm PT, or 12pm Sunday night in the U.K.
How can I watch WWE Money In The Bank 2021?
Where is WWE Money In The Bank 2021?
WWE will be broadcasting WWE Money In The Bank 2021? from the Dickies Arena in Fort Worth, Texas as WWE finally leaves the Thunderdome era behind them.
Will there be a WWE Money In The Bank 2021? predictions contest?
WWE WWE Money In The Bank 2021? full card:
- Men’s Money In The Bank Ladder Match: Riddle vs. Ricochet vs. John Morrison vs. Drew McIntyre vs. Big E vs. Kevin Owens vs. Shinsuke Nakamura vs. Seth Rollins
- Women’s Money In The Bank Ladder Match: Asuka vs. Nikki ASH vs. Naomi vs. Alexa Bliss vs. Liv Morgan vs. Zelina Vega vs. Natalya vs. Tamina
- WWE Universal Championship: Roman Reigns (c) vs. Edge
- WWE Championship: Bobby Lashley (c) vs. Kofi Kingston
- WWE Raw Women’s Championship: Rhea Ripley (c) vs. Charlotte Flair
- WWE Raw Tag Team Championship: AJ Styles & Omos (c) vs. The Viking Raiders