WWE are back with their first PPV since WrestleMania this weekend with the snappily titled WrestleMania Backlash, headlined by Roman Reigns defending the Universal Championship against Cesaro. You can check out our handy explainer guide for more info on the event but we are on this page for one thing, and one thing only – WrestleMania Backlash predictions.
As usual for WWE and AEW PPVs, we run a free to enter predictions contest that you can enter below. Thanks to our friends at WWE Euroshop, the winner of the contest will receive an awesome ‘Cesaro: Back In The Swing’ tee. Do check out Euroshop this weekend for some awesome discounts on tees and apparel.
You can enter below but before you do, have a quick gander at the rules:
- These questions are set on Saturday 15th May 2021. Any changes to the card after this will NOT be factored into the contest.
- Entries close at 11PM on Sunday 16th May 2021.
- Only your first entry will count so please add your answers carefully.
- As always, we will enter a ‘fan’s collective’ entry into our Hooked On staff league. This score will be reached by taking the most popular answer for each question from our public entries and submitting that into our staff league. Can you lot beat us at our own game?
Contest Terms & Conditions
- Strictly one entry per person. In the event of multiple entries, only lowest scoring entry will count.
- Prize includes postage within the UK & Eire only. Entries from other countries are welcome but to claim prize, the winner will be liable for postage from the UK to their country.
- All entries will be considered as opting into the Hooked On Wrestling mailing list. Unsubscribe options available with one click.